Download Our New Webinar: One Size Doesn’t Fit All: Generational Perspectives to Coaching & Learning
As technology is redefining the learning experience and as corporate training shifts toward talent development, we must engage our learners and employees through impactful coaching and learning experiences. This requires an understanding of generational differences and their unique perspectives toward coaching and leadership, as well as their learning preferences.
Join us for this LTEN webinar, sponsored by iCoachFirst, as we explore how generational identities translate into behaviors, and as it relates to authority and work styles. We also discuss how the workplace reality has changed to one in which employees view themselves as equal partners in the relationship, thus requiring a shift in how we deliver learning and coaching. Key take-aways will include instructional design tips and techniques that support trainers and subject matter experts in delivering more high impact training.
At the end of this webinar, you will be able to:...
• State the key characteristics of all five generations
• Describe how Millennials and Gen Zs differ
• Explain generational perspectives to coaching
• Understand how each generation likes to be coached.
• Apply generational learning preference to your training programs.
• Apply instructional design techniques to engage learners.
• Learn about a field coaching and development solution that accommodates all types of learners.
You’ll hear from:
Ted Power,Chief Customer Officer, iCoachFirst
Giselle Kovary President & Co-Founder, n-gen People Performance, Inc